Money plus system provides various tools for risk management. It’s necessary for early detection of potential fraud (CHB, fraud to sale), invalid transactions, supervision of sponsored merchant information and content updates on their websites.
Fraud detection tools
- Maximum ticket size.
- Daily volume limit.
- Monthly volume limit.
- BIN code blocking.(black list)
- Card number blocking.(black list)
- IP blocking.
- Real time monitoring of transactions (filtered per card, response code and merchant).
- Unusually high transaction ticket size which could indicate fraud
- Multiple transactions made on the same day
- Transaction initiated from an anonymous account
- Percentage of declines over total approval
- Reviews charge back and fraud transaction on a daily basis per merchant.
- Review reports from additional software tools
- Coordinates with merchant on action plans to ensure compliance to chargeback threshold.
- Implements chargeback escalation grid and coordinates with merchant.
- Established policies and procedures to mitigate chargeback and fraud by limiting daily, weekly & monthly the volume for each merchant amount per transactions\ cardholder.
- Monthly review of all merchant web sites to detect possible illegal trns and content.
The Company uses the following as risks management mechanism:
- Transaction limitation;
- maximum volume of transaction;
- daily volume limits;
- monthly volume limits;
- BIN blocking;
- Card number blocking;
- IP blocking;
- Real time monitoring of transaction;
- Chargeback monitoring;
- Fraud monitoring.